RedisGraph is based on a unique approach and architecture that translates Cypher queries to matrix operations executed over a GraphBLAS engine. This new design allows use cases like social graph operation, fraud detection, and real-time recommendation to be executed 10x – 600x faster than any other graph database. Undoubtedly, it is the fastest graph database that processes complex graph operations in real time, 10x – 600x faster than any other graph database. It primariy shows how your data is connected through multiple visualization integrations including RedisInsight, Linkurious, and Graphileon.
Below are the primary use cases of RedisGraph:
- Recommendation: It allows you to rapidly find connections between your customers and the experiences they want by examining the relationships between them.
- Graph-aided search: It allows you to search for single or multiple words or phrases and execute full-text and linguistic queries in real time over your graph.
- Identity and access management: It allows you to define complex resources access permissions as a graph and enable rapid real-time verification of these permissions with a single query.
redisgraph-rs is an idiomatic Rust client for RedisGraph, the graph database by Redis.This crate parses responses from RedisGraph and converts them into ordinary Rust values. It exposes a very flexible API that allows you to retrieve a single value, a single record or multiple records using only one function: Graph::query.
Follow the steps below to get started with RedisGraph with Rust:
Copy the below content and save it as "main.rs" under src directory.
Follow this link to install RedisInsight. For this demo, we will be using RedisInsight Docker container as shown below:
Next, point your browser to http://localhost:8001.
You can use the limit clause to limit the number of records returned by a query:
- Building Movies database app using RedisGraph and NodeJS
- Learn more about RedisGraph in the Quickstart tutorial.
- Query, Visualize and Manipulate Graphs using RedisGraph Browser Tool